Anaerobic adhesives are adhesives that cure in the absence of oxygen and in the presence of active metals. These adhesives are malleable until confined in the absence of air between close fitting active metal surfaces. Commonly used to enhance the holding strength of threaded assemblies in the form of thread sealants and thread lockers, Anaerobic Adhesives can also be used as pipe sealers, retaining compounds, thread lockers, structural adhesives, Form-In-Place gasket materials and other specialty applications such as ammunition sealants.
View Hernon Manufacturing Anaerobic Adhesive Products
Popular Anaerobic Adhesives
VIEW HERNON MANUFACTURING ANAEROBIC ADHESIVES
- HASA® 716: A single component structural anaerobic adhesive formulated for bonding rigid assemblies at elevated temperatures.
- Dripstop® 940: A high-speed thread sealant for use on inactive metals such as stainless steel and aluminum used in chemical process piping.
- Nuts N Bolts® 427: A single component anaerobic thread locking material, which develops high strength.
- ThreadPaste® 432: A single component anaerobic threadlocking compound designed for heavy duty applications subject to operating temperatures to 450°F (232°C).
- Gasket Replacer® 906: A single component room temperature cure gel-like anaerobic gasketing compound formulated to provide instant sealing capabilities.