Structural adhesives include any type of adhesive used to bond a load-bearing joint necessary for the structural integrity of a product. These joints are the most important bonds in a product because their failure is catastrophic to the product’s structure and function. As adhesive material technologies advance, manufacturers are increasingly interested in when and how to use adhesives in structural bonding and what advantages are offered over welding, rivets, and other fasteners.
As a world leader in structural adhesive development, Hernon Manufacturing structural adhesives feature superior bonding strength and uniquely strong impact resistance while offering key advantages such as lower weight and cost reductions when compared to traditional fastening methods.
View Hernon Manufacturing Structural Adhesive Products.
Popular Structural Adhesives
VIEW HERNON MANUFACTURING STRUCTURAL ADHESIVE PRODUCTS
- Fusion Bond® 372: A highly thixotropic, halogen-free, two-component, room temperature curing, 1:1 ratio, methacrylate adhesive system
- Fusionbond® 374: A 100% solid, room temperature cure, versatile structural adhesive. This formulation will offer rapid, high strength and high impact resistant bonds to a variety of substrates within minutes.
- Fusion Bond® 375: A highly thixotropic, two-component, room temperature curing, 1:1 ratio methacrylate adhesive system specialized to bond dissimilar substrates
- Fusionbond® 377: A two component methacrylate adhesive. It is specially formulated for structural bonding of thermoplastics, metal, wood and composite assemblies.
- HASA® 716: A single component structural anaerobic adhesive formulated for bonding rigid assemblies at high temperatures.