- Forms a soft, flexible gasket
- Cures in seconds of exposure to UV light
- 100% Solid System with NO solvents
- Resistant to oils and automotive fluids
- Applications include oil seals, shaft seals, and other transmission, engine, and gearbox seals
UV Sealants are cured in place on an oil shaft seal.
Hernon Manufacturing has developed a total solution for applying sealants to oil shaft seals. In cooperation with Hernon’s in house engineering and machine shop a dispensing machine has been developed which directly applies a bead of proprietary liquid sealant to oil shaft seals and cures the sealant material with intense UV LED curing lights. The resulting parts are ready for immediate usage or for shipping and handling.
All Hernon Manufacturing UV curing sealants are 100% solid system with NO solvents. Curing occurs in seconds of exposure to Hernon’s line of powerful UV LED curing lights. Oil shaft seals of many sizes have benefitted from this precision cure in place technology.