Active threadlockers by Hernon Manufacturing cure quickly at room temperature under anaerobic conditions. These adhesives assist threaded assemblies by improving their holding power and reliability. Threadlockers are primarily used to resist loosening due to vibration, seal threads against leaks or contamination and prevent corrosion.
View Hernon Manufacturing Threadlockers
VIEW HERNON MANUFACTURING THREADLOCKERS
- Nuts N' Bolts® 423: A single component anaerobic thread locking material, which is thixotropic and develops medium strength.
- Nuts N' Bolts® 427: A single component anaerobic thread locking material, which develops high strength.
- Nuts N' Bolts® 432: A single component anaerobic threadlocking compound designed for heavy duty applications subject to operating temperatures to 450ºF (232ºC).
- Nuts N' Bolts® 434: A thixotropic, 100% active anaerobic compound which solidifies with reliable and expected strength upon application to most fasteners.
- Nuts N' Bolts® 439: A single component, high strength anaerobic adhesive. Nuts N’ Bolts® 439 cures when confined in the absence of air between close fitting metal surfaces and prevents loosening and leakage from shock and vibration.