Availability Date: 04/28/2021
Location: Sanford, FL
Hernon Manufacturing, Inc.® produces high-performance adhesives, sealants, precision dispensing valves/systems and UV LED curing lights. Hernon® maintains a library of over 5000 unique adhesive and sealant formulas in addition to developing customized formulas to address specific manufacturing challenges. A full in-house chemical laboratory ensures quick turnaround on testing and developmental projects in addition to an on-site machine division which allows Hernon® to build, service, and integrate unique dispensing systems to even the most exacting specifications. This horizontal integration helps Hernon® provide customers with a Total Solution for any unique application.
Hernon Manufacturing was established in 1978, is headquartered in Sanford, FL., and maintains an ever-expanding network of over 100 distributors and partner locations around the globe. Already shipping to over 60 nations, Hernon® can provide adhesive solutions to manufacturing operations essentially anywhere in the world.
Hernon Manufacturing’s objective is to continuously improve our products and services to meet our customer’s needs. We are committed to the efficient delivery of quality products worldwide.
• Associate’s degree preferred experience in an office environment required.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft excel.
• Basic knowledge of supply chain procedures.
• Previous office experience or call center.
• Organizing, Analytical, and planning skills.
• Excels at follow-up and attention to detail.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Prompt, timely, and reliable.
• Maintain Professionalism with every interaction.
We are seeking an Administrative Assistant to join our Purchasing team. This position will report to the Supply Chain Manager and spend most of their time working with the Purchasing department. This position will interact with all departments inside the organization as well as with suppliers externally. Possessing excellent communication skills and attention to detail are critical must-haves for this position. The right candidate will possess a natural ability to drive continuous improvements and thrive in a fast-paced environment with the ability to work independently and within a group setting. Specific tasks assigned to this position include, but are not limited to the following:Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following
• Monitor stocking levels and identify purchasing needs.
• Track orders
• Update internal databases with order details.
• Liaison between the warehouse and purchasing to ensure products received are in good condition.
• Answers purchasing inquiries via phone, email, and in person.
• Maintain office supplies.
• Updates records utilizing the ERP system, SAP.
• Creates and maintains reports regarding Supplier Performance.
• Create and follow up on order confirmations, late deliveries, expedite requests.
• Data analysis on trends in pricing, lead times, and supplier performance
• Participate in Continuous Improvement projects
• Support the Supply Chain team as called upon.