Availability Date: 03/19/2021
Location: Sanford, FL
Hernon Manufacturing, Inc.® produces high performance adhesives, sealants, precision dispensing valves/systems and UV LED curing lights. Hernon® maintains a library of over 5000 unique adhesive and sealant formulas in addition to developing customized formulas to address specific manufacturing challenges. A full in-house chemical laboratory ensures quick turn around on testing and developmental projects in addition to an on-site machine division which allows Hernon® to build, service and integrate unique dispensing systems to even the most exacting specifications. This horizontal integration helps Hernon® provide customers with a Total Solution for any unique application.
Hernon Manufacturing was established in 1978, is headquartered in Sanford, FL. and maintains an ever-expanding network of over 100 distributor and partner locations around the globe. Already shipping to over 60 nations, Hernon® can provide adhesive solutions to manufacturing operations essentially anywhere in the world.
Hernon Manufacturing’s objective is to continuously improve our products and services to meet our customer’s needs. We are committed to the efficient delivery of quality products worldwide.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or proven experience in electrical drafting and wiring of complex systems and software development
• Previous experience in electrical engineering or other related fields
• Familiarity with electrical test equipment
• Familiarity with building and wiring electrical equipment both simple and complex
• Knowledge of electrical design standards
• Excellent electrical system troubleshooting skills and root cause analysis skills
• Ability to prioritize and multitask
• Direct Experience with AutoCad and AutoCad Electrical in making 2D Electrical drawings
• Direct PLC Programming Experience
• AB, Siemens, B&R, Unitronix
Primary responsibilities will include designing, part definition, purchasing, and drafting of the electrical system both simple and complex. A successful candidate will be able to support the building process of electrical systems, products, and components and will be able to troubleshoot electrical, mechanical, and software issues in electrical systems/machines.Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following
• Develop and install electrical components and systems
• Assess and modify existing systems
• Troubleshoot electro-mechanical system designs
• Research and document test results
• Track project timelines to complete tasks on schedule
• Ensure reliable operation of equipment
• PLC / HMI programming experience
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the functions.
While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands or fingers, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit, and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, and the ability to adjust focus. The noise level in the work environment is usually low to moderate.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments. All duties and responsibilities are essential functions and requirements and are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. To perform this job successfully, the incumbents will possess the skills, aptitudes, and abilities to perform each duty proficiently. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health or safety of themselves or others. The requirements listed in this document are the minimum levels of knowledge, skills, or abilities. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise.