Availability Date: 12/16/2020
Location: Sanford, FL.
Hernon Manufacturing, Inc.® produces high performance adhesives, sealants, precision dispensing valves/systems and UV LED curing lights. Hernon® maintains a library of over 5000 unique adhesive and sealant formulas in addition to developing customized formulas to address specific manufacturing challenges. A full in-house chemical laboratory ensures quick turn around on testing and developmental projects in addition to an on-site machine division which allows Hernon® to build, service and integrate unique dispensing systems to even the most exacting specifications. This horizontal integration helps Hernon® provide customers with a Total Solution for any unique application.
Hernon Manufacturing was established in 1978, is headquartered in Sanford, FL. and maintains an ever-expanding network of over 100 distributor and partner locations around the globe. Already shipping to over 60 nations, Hernon® can provide adhesive solutions to manufacturing operations essentially anywhere in the world.
Hernon Manufacturing’s objective is to continuously improve our products and services to meet our customer’s needs. We are committed to the efficient delivery of quality products worldwide.
• High school diploma or GED
• Decision-making, troubleshooting, critical thinking, monitoring and reasoning skills
• Manual dexterity, coordinated movements to assemble small items and steadiness
• Ability to work both independently and as a team player
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment with quotas and goals
• Attention to details and time management skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Assemble electrical or electronic systems or support structures and install components, units, subassemblies, wiring or assembly casings, using rivets, bolts, soldering or micro-welding. Building products such as electric motors, computers, electronic devices and sensing equipment.Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following
• To study, read and understand schematic diagrams, blueprints, product manuals, process documents and gather information regarding its parts, fixtures, tools, etc.
• To set up, arrange and operate equipment as per the specifications and instructions from the supervisor
• To assemble parts or components to build a whole new product
• To contribute in fitting, building or reconstruction of various parts to ensure smooth process of component amalgamation
• To perform regular test and inspection procedures to ensure that the product is formed in accordance with the specifications
• To implement and identify needs for improvement by conveying it to the senior personnel, so that quality of products is maintained
• To maintain a safe, clean and healthy environment and ensure the compliance with the company’s rules and policies
• To maintain and update the results related to various tests and inspection procedures conducted regarding the product specification
• To make sure that all the parts, labor and other processes are progressing at the given time
• To monitor, maintain and repair the equipment as per the requirements
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the functions.
While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands or fingers, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, and the ability to adjust focus. The noise level in the work environment is usually low to moderate.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments. All duties and responsibilities are essential functions and requirements and are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. To perform this job successfully, the incumbents will possess the skills, aptitudes, and abilities to perform each duty proficiently. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health or safety of themselves or others. The requirements listed in this document are the minimum levels of knowledge, skills, or abilities. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise.