Availability Date: 11/10/2021
Location: Sanford, FL
Hernon Manufacturing, Inc.® produces high-performance adhesives, sealants, precision dispensing valves/systems and UV LED curing lights. Hernon® maintains a library of over 5000 unique adhesive and sealant formulas in addition to developing customized formulas to address specific manufacturing challenges. A full in-house chemical laboratory ensures quick turnaround on testing and developmental projects in addition to an on-site machine division which allows Hernon® to build, service, and integrate unique dispensing systems to even the most exacting specifications. This horizontal integration helps Hernon® provide customers with a Total Solution for any unique application.
Hernon Manufacturing was established in 1978, is headquartered in Sanford, FL., and maintains an ever-expanding network of over 100 distributors and partner locations around the globe. Already shipping to over 60 nations, Hernon® can provide adhesive solutions to manufacturing operations essentially anywhere in the world.
Hernon Manufacturing’s objective is to continuously improve our products and services to meet our customer’s needs. We are committed to the efficient delivery of quality products worldwide.
• Perform routine preventative maintenance on in-house equipment
• Diagnose equipment failures and repair equipment
• Inform management when replacement becomes necessary
• Assemble dispensing equipment used in-house as well as for customer orders
• Keep updated specifications on all dispensing equipment engineered by Hernon Manufacturing, Inc.
• Diagnose problems with equipment purchased by the customer
• Maintain maintenance cage
Maintain all maintenance and instrumentation equipment created for the customer.Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following
• Technical skills to repair and maintain equipment, machines, building, and the surrounding grounds. Knowledge about different types of machines and equipment and use specific tools to fix or maintain them. Maintenance work that needs quick decisions and solving problems correctly and efficiently.
• Attention to detail. A skilled maintenance worker in a production environment. Maintaining records of any work and inspections are done on-premises.
• Performing inventory on repair supplies.
• Keeping repair tools and supplies clean and organized.
• Setting up repair appointments with mechanics or electricians when needed.
• Making and installing new furniture or equipment.