Availability Date: 09/10/2021
Location: Sanford, FL
Hernon Manufacturing, Inc.® produces high-performance adhesives, sealants, precision dispensing valves/systems and UV LED curing lights. Hernon® maintains a library of over 5000 unique adhesive and sealant formulas in addition to developing customized formulas to address specific manufacturing challenges. A full in-house chemical laboratory ensures quick turnaround on testing and developmental projects in addition to an on-site machine division which allows Hernon® to build, service, and integrate unique dispensing systems to even the most exacting specifications. This horizontal integration helps Hernon® provide customers with a Total Solution for any unique application.
Hernon Manufacturing was established in 1978, is headquartered in Sanford, FL., and maintains an ever-expanding network of over 100 distributors and partner locations around the globe. Already shipping to over 60 nations, Hernon® can provide adhesive solutions to manufacturing operations essentially anywhere in the world.
Hernon Manufacturing’s objective is to continuously improve our products and services to meet our customer’s needs. We are committed to the efficient delivery of quality products worldwide.
• Current enrollment in an undergraduate course in marketing, communications, or a similar field.
• Familiarity with marketing computer software and social media platforms.
• Good understanding of the latest marketing trends and techniques.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Must have a passion for marketing.
• Outstanding multitasking abilities.
• Experience in chemicals or manufacturing is a plus.
We are looking for an energetic and self-motivated marketing intern to join our growing marketing department. If you’re an ambitious individual who wants to build a career in B2B marketing, then we want to work with you. Your work will include preparing product design, promotional presentations, monitoring social platforms, and conducting market analysis. In addition to being an excellent communicator, you should have excellent multitasking and organizational abilities. The successful candidate will also have in-depth knowledge of B2B marketing techniques and social media platforms.Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following
• Perform market analysis and research on the latest trends.
• Assist with daily administrative duties.
• Design and present new social media campaign ideas.
• Monitor all social media platforms for trending news, ideas, and feedback.
• Prepare detailed promotional presentations.
• Help with the planning and hosting of marketing events.
• Research and evaluate competitor marketing and digital content.
• Contribute to the creation of mock-ups, email campaigns, and social media content.
• Review analytics and assist in gathering KPI data.