Availability Date: 09/15/2021
Location: Sanford, FL
Hernon Manufacturing, Inc.® produces high-performance adhesives, sealants, precision dispensing valves/systems and UV LED curing lights. Hernon® maintains a library of over 5000 unique adhesive and sealant formulas in addition to developing customized formulas to address specific manufacturing challenges. A full in-house chemical laboratory ensures quick turnaround on testing and developmental projects in addition to an on-site machine division which allows Hernon® to build, service, and integrate unique dispensing systems to even the most exacting specifications. This horizontal integration helps Hernon® provide customers with a Total Solution for any unique application.
Hernon Manufacturing was established in 1978, is headquartered in Sanford, FL., and maintains an ever-expanding network of over 100 distributors and partner locations around the globe. Already shipping to over 60 nations, Hernon® can provide adhesive solutions to manufacturing operations essentially anywhere in the world.
Hernon Manufacturing’s objective is to continuously improve our products and services to meet our customer’s needs. We are committed to the efficient delivery of quality products worldwide.
• SAP Business One, Microsoft Suite, Excel, Planner
• Excellent attention to detail
• Machine Shop and Manufacturing Quality Control
• Knowledge of Mil-spec and government standards
• Ability to read and interpret drawings and blueprints
• Good verbal communications skills
The ideal quality technician would evaluate the existing manufacturing processes and makes recommendations for process improvements in a high-paced environment. It is important to have strong problem-solving skills to find the cause of problems on shipped and manufactured products.Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following
• Perform in-process and final inspection of machined parts
• Read and understand engineering drawings and blueprints
• Use appropriate inspection equipment (calipers, micrometers, height gauges)
• Support and maintain Quality Management systems and Quality records.
• Maintain safety standards