Availability Date: 1/20/2019
Hernon Manufacturing, Inc.® produces high performance adhesives, sealants, precision dispensing valves/systems and UV LED curing lights. Hernon® maintains a library of over 5000 unique adhesive and sealant formulas in addition to developing customized formulas to address specific manufacturing challenges. A full in-house chemical laboratory ensures quick turn around on testing and developmental projects in addition to an on-site machine division which allows Hernon® to build, service and integrate unique dispensing systems to even the most exacting specifications. This horizontal integration helps Hernon® provide customers with a Total Solution for any unique application.
Hernon Manufacturing was established in 1978, is headquartered in Sanford, FL. and maintains an ever-expanding network of over 100 distributor and partner locations around the globe. Already shipping to over 60 nations, Hernon® can provide adhesive solutions to manufacturing operations essentially anywhere in the world.
Hernon Manufacturing’s objective is to continuously improve our products and services to meet our customer’s needs. We are committed to the efficient delivery of quality products worldwide.
Minimum Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or proven experience in electrical drafting and wiring of complex systems and software development
- Previous experience in electrical engineering or other related fields
- Familiarity with electrical test equipment
- Familiarity with building and wiring electrical equipment both simple and complex
- Knowledge of electrical design standards
- Excellent electrical system troubleshooting skills and root cause analysis skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Direct experience with AutoCad and AutoCad Electrical in making 2D Electrical drawings
- Direct PLC Programming Experience
- AB,Siemens, B&R, Unitronix
Primary responsibilities will include designing, part definition, purchasing and drafting of electrical system both simple and complex. A successful candidate will be able to support the building process of electrical systems, products, and components and willbe able to troubleshoot electrical, mechanical and software issue in electrical systems/machines.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Develop and install electrical components and systems
- Assess and modify existing systems
- Troubleshoot electro-mechanical system designs
- Research and document test results
- Track project time lines to complete tasks on schedule
- Ensure reliable operation of equipment
Beckie Whittle, firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for this Position Below!