Availability Date: 2/3/2019
Hernon Manufacturing, Inc.® produces high performance adhesives, sealants, precision dispensing valves/systems and UV LED curing lights. Hernon® maintains a library of over 5000 unique adhesive and sealant formulas in addition to developing customized formulas to address specific manufacturing challenges. A full in-house chemical laboratory ensures quick turn around on testing and developmental projects in addition to an on-site machine division which allows Hernon® to build, service and integrate unique dispensing systems to even the most exacting specifications. This horizontal integration helps Hernon® provide customers with a Total Solution for any unique application.
Hernon Manufacturing is headquartered in Sanford, FL. and maintains an ever-expanding network of over 100 distributor and partner locations around the globe. Already shipping to over 60 nations, Hernon® can provide adhesive solutions to manufacturing operations essentially anywhere in the world.
Hernon Manufacturing’s objective is to continuously improve our products and services to meet our customer’s needs. We are committed to the efficient delivery of quality products worldwide.
Minimum Qualifications(Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities)
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or related field (Master’s Degree preferred)
- 5 to 10 years of progressive experience as SAP B1 administrator, Database SQL administrator (HANA Database preferred)
- Strong experience in managing one or more major business functions (e.g., operations, business development, etc.)
- Understanding of basic accounting concepts.
- Interpersonal, persuasion, and negotiation skills to deal with internal and external business relationship, strong troubleshooting experience with excellent customer support and service.
- Solid Crystal Reports skills creating labels and writing reports
- Manage, maintain and support various day-to-day operations of SAP B1 ERP system
- SAP B1 Configuration experience
- Skilled in utilization of standard Offices 365 suite
- Monitor system performance and problem troubleshooting
- Work with functional and operational areas / personnel to identify and analyze problems and propose solutions
- Ability to understand business processes to better understand organization requirements.
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Data science skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong Writing skills
- Grow-mindset - Ability to continue learning new technologies and applications to better support the business needs.
- Must be able to work independently with little to no supervision
- ODBC connections
Scope Of Position
The SAP Business One/Database Administrator is responsible for the management of the SAP environment. The SAP B1 Administrator responsibilities include configuring, monitoring, tuning, and troubleshooting the SAP technical environment on an ongoing basis as well as scheduling and executing the SAP transport system. SAP Business One/Database Administrator will support Hernon’s business process integration with SAP B1, ALSO oversees SAP B1 Frame work, Data MASTERS,PROVIDING CRUCIAL FRONT end support (tier1) to over 25 users on the systems. this position will be leading/COORDINATING TRAININGS for new on boarding users and across functions as needed. the role activities also include but are not limited toSAP B1 Client upgrade, SAP B1 client patch LEVELS, Add-ons integration, reports enhancements, new report creation, support report data validation,administration of SAP B1 HANA DATABASE AND other databases that integrate with the SAP B1, MAINTENANCE, backups andquery writing as needed. This position also requires the ability to understandbusiness processes and augment them leveraging all SAP B1 functionality and add-ons
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Manage SAP users, authorizations, and profiles.
- Write reports on SAP B1 Crystal Report as needed.
- Monitoring and updating of Price list master data
- Monitoring and updating as needed of work flows and approval process
- Oversee every user request for report.
- Recommend changes in software and hardware to improve computer capabilities
- Implement and maintain the multiple SAP instances that comprise the SAP environment (development, test, training and production).
- Work with the organization and business areas to plan new upgrades and or improvements. Including requirement gathering, documentation, enhancements and changes.
- Create test strategies for all SAP functions when needed.
10. Maintain the integrity of the SAP B1 Hana environment by managing the SAP User defined fields to ensure all configuration and development objects are promoted properly.
11. Introduce technical changes into the environment using a structured approach that minimizes risk and achieves high reliability, availability and performance of each SAPB1 Hana instance.
12. Design and implement an optimal SAPB1 configuration to maximize system performance and availability.
13. Development of KPIs, Reports and Queries as needed.
14. Oversees the SAPB1 administration module to ensure all configurations are aligned with Hernon’s Business process.
15. Maintain SAP B1 performance by planning and executing SAP tuning strategies.
16. Monitor all SAP systems (work processes,users, system logs, short dumps, locks, developer traces, system traces, disk space, etc.).
17. Administer the SAP B1 Hana database (plan and perform database upgrades, apply database maintenance, design and maintain physical database layout, perform database reorganizations, design and implement backup and restore strategy, maintain database security, administer database performance, manage database storage, database problem determination and resolution, etc.).
18. Perform SAP B1 client administration (create client, copy client, delete client, export/import client) as required.
19. Participate in the planning and implementation of SAP system upgrades.
20. Apply and migrate SAP maintenance (hot packages and kernel upgrades) through all systems using a structured methodology.
21. Develop and maintain system documentation for all SAP B1 instances and interfaces.
22. Provide status reports for projects to I.T. Manager and Controller.
Beckie Whittle, firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for this Position Below!