Availability Date: 10/27/2019
Hernon Manufacturing, Inc.® produces high performance adhesives, sealants, precision dispensing valves/systems and UV LED curing lights. Hernon® maintains a library of over 5000 unique adhesive and sealant formulas in addition to developing customized formulas to address specific manufacturing challenges. A full in-house chemical laboratory ensures quick turn around on testing and developmental projects in addition to an on-site machine division which allows Hernon® to build, service and integrate unique dispensing systems to even the most exacting specifications. This horizontal integration helps Hernon® provide customers with a Total Solution for any unique application.
Hernon Manufacturing was established in 1978, is headquartered in Sanford, FL. and maintains an ever-expanding network of over 100 distributor and partner locations around the globe. Already shipping to over 60 nations, Hernon® can provide adhesive solutions to manufacturing operations essentially anywhere in the world.
Hernon Manufacturing’s objective is to continuously improve their products and services to meet their customer’s needs. Hernon is committed to the efficient delivery of quality products worldwide.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Process and ensure on time delivery of all expedited Purchase Requests, including freight quotes and relevant reporting
- Work with Engineering and Vendors to process and close vendor returns
- Assist with purchase order discrepancies or damaged goods
- Ensure materials are accounted for and delivered to correct location
- Perform cycle counts and audits to ensure that material counts are accurate and incorrect locations
- Complete warehouse transfer requests
- Track inventory on item groups using available reporting
- Oversee that incoming material designated “quarantine” is confined to restricted area
- Oversee that material being contained for any reason is delivered to correct area
- Assist in ensuring departmental ISO compliance
- Assist in sourcing new materials and components as assigned by Manager
- Provide leadership and support during inventory audits
- Participate in planning inventory audits and facilitating preparations
- Provide information on materials organization and management as requested
- Resolve/Assist in resolving materials management issues
- Resolve/Assist in resolving inventory issues
- Other duties as assigned by Management
Minimum Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities)
- Office(Word, Excel, Outlook) preferred
- Effective oral communication
- Ability to negotiate and problem solve
- Warehousing Experience
- Experience with ERP systems a plus (SAP B1 preferred)
- Minimum High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to lift packages up to 50 pounds
- Ability to stand, walk, and/or sit for extended periods
Physical Demands and Work Environment
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the functions.
While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands or fingers, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls. The employee is also required to stand; walk; sit; and reach with hands and arms. The employee may lift and/or move up to 35 pounds periodically through the day.Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision,distance vision, and the ability to adjust focus. The noise level in the work environment is usually low to moderate.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments. All duties and responsibilities are essential functions and requirements and are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.To perform this job successfully, the incumbents will possess the skills,aptitudes, and abilities to perform each duty proficiently. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health or safety of themselves or others. The requirements listed in this document are the minimum levels of knowledge, skills, or abilities. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise.
Coordinate activities with Materials Manager. Ensure timely materials goods movements, accurate and appropriate storage and movement of materials, and inventory management. Perform daily warehouse operations including clean-up and housekeeping along with all other duties as directed.
Beckie Whittle, email@example.com
Apply for this Position Below!