In the past few months Hernon Manufacturing has hired additional staff to help us keep up with demand. Please join me in welcoming the following people to our Hernon family!
- Name: Bruce Barker
- Born: Minnesota
- Education: Degree in Mechanical Design from Brainerd Community College
- Key Skills: Solid Works Certifications
- History: Previously worked for ADC Telecom and Loram Maintenance and Way
- Name: Caleb Kelley
- Born: Charleston, SC
- Education: BS in Electrical Engineering from the University of South Florida
- Key Skills: Schneider Certified, Allen Bradley Certified
- History: Comes to Hernon from Kennedy Space Center
North-Eastern US Sales Representative
- Name: Christian Kamka
- Born: Charleston, WV
- Education: Double major in Marketing and Sales from Florida State
- History: Previously worked at Coca Cola, Publix and Specialty Search Intl.
- Name: Gary Butler
- Born: Pittsburg, PA
- Education: BSE in Mechanical Engineering, MBA in Decision Sciences and MSE in Computer Information Sciences
- Key Skills: Codes in 14 Computer Languages. Licensed Professional Engineer.
- History: Previously worked with Saturn Corp. and General Motors. 15 years of Process Consulting.
- Name: Rebecca Peeples
- Born: Columbus, OH
- Education: B.A. in Business Admin from Morehead State and a Masters Certificate in Accounting from City University in Seattle
- Key Skills: CPA
- History: Previously worked for Mitsubishi, Digital Risk and Sutton/McCann
Senior Data Architect
- Name: Richard Pagan
- Born: Puerto Rico
- Education: Bachelor Degree from Interamerican University
- Key Skills: Microsoft Certified Developer Solution C#. Programming languages: SQL, MySQL, Java Script, JSP, C#, Visual Basic among others.
- History: Previously worked for Clorox, MAFRE Insurance and The Puerto Rico Government