2600 – Thread Paste Dispensing System
Automated Thread Paste Dispensing System
The Autosealer® 2600 thread paste dispensing system is a touch-activated, pneumatic applicator for dispensing high-viscosity Hernon® products onto threaded pipe fittings and nipples. A quick-turn turret offers cavities for 1/16”, 1/8”, 1/4”, 3/8”, 1/2”, 3/4” and 1” male pipe threads. Once manually actuated, the piston pump expresses a metered amount of material. When the fitting is removed, the pump resets, ready for another cycle. The Autosealer® 2600 can be fed directly from a 50 ml tube (pictured right), a 250 ml tube or an 850 ml cartridge.
Hernon’s thread paste dispensing systems are designed to match with Hernon’s Dripstop® family of thread sealants. These sealants are preferred for their ability to seal pressurized water systems and provide a non-reactive seal for chemical piping. Specific grades are designed for unique manufacturing challenges such as Dripstop® 940 which is approved for use with diesel exhaust fluid systems. Contact Hernon today to learn about the various dispensing options that can meet your needs and ask about retrofitting an existing system to reduce project costs.
- Applies adjustable amounts of Hernon’s Dripstop® and/or Powerseal® thread sealants behind the leading thread.
- Simply dial the turret to the correct male threaded pipe fitting size: 1/8” to 1”.
- Adjustable positive displacement pump accurately dispenses sealant for each cycle.
- Pneumatic, touch activated dispense cycle.
- Dispenses 50ml tubes, 250ml tubes, 850ml tubes, 1 liter bottles and/or 10 liter pails.
A turret head with a cavity for each size of pipe thread is attached to the output of an air actuated, positive-displacement pump. When the operator presses a fitting down into the cavity, the downward pressure depresses a switch that actuates the piston pump causing a metered amount of product to be dispensed. When the fitting is removed, the pump will reset, ready for another cycle.