500 – 1/4”-3/4” Bore Diameter Accessory Kit for Retrofitting Manufacturing Lines
Designed to apply materials to recessed openings, the RotoCoaterTM dispenses metered amounts of material evenly coat the inner surface of bores and other interior spaces. The unit can apply a controlled bead as well. The customizable dispenser can be used as part of a stock dispensing system for single applications or part of turnkey, complete dispensing solutions for multiple bores.
The RotoCoaterTM 500 uses a small, precision air motor to spin a dispersion cup which is inserted into a recess. The Sureshot® 2200 valve then delivers a metered amount of material to the cup that evenly coats the inner surface recess. The dispersion cup prevents over-spray and applies a uniform, controlled bead of adhesive.
Data Sheets and Manuals
- Weight Approx: 8.37 oz (237.3 grams)
- Motor Air Pressure (max): 100 PSI
- Sureshot® dispensing valve (max): 70 PSI
- Dispensing microtip or dispensing needle (A: 14-24 gauge, B: 14-23 gauge)
- Spinner diameter from .250” to .500”
- Tip length from 2.013” to 3.325” (Depending on style)
- Air motor
- Dispersion cup
- 1/8” dia. spindle collet
- Motor mounting bracket
- Sureshot® dispensing valve
- Needle kit