5215 – 0-120 RPM Low Cost Projectile & Primer Sealing
The Autosealer® 5215 is a cost-effective, compact, inline conveyor ammunition sealing system designed for smaller production environments. Able to seals and cure the projectile and primer on a wide variety of ammunition types and calibers up to 120 rounds per minute, this low-cost ammunition sealer brings water-resistant ammunition within reach for every tier of ammunition manufacturer. Hernon’s precise engineering is combined with Sureshot™ 3510 microjet dispensing technology and Ultracure® 9 UV curing technology to precisely seal and cure each bullet. Faster and less messy than asphalt sealing, ammunition coming off the Autosealer® 5215 line is ready for immediate packaging with no drying time.
Data Sheets and Manuals
- Seals and cures up to 120 rounds per minute
- Automatic loading options available
- User friendly color touchscreen controls
- Utilizes Hernon’s Sureshot™ 3510 microjet dispensing valve
- Utilizes Hernon’s Ultracure® 9 UV curing technology