Adhesion Promoter 42
Adhesion Promoter 42 is a single component product designed to improve adhesion to low surface energy plastics such as polyethylene, polypropylene and Santoprene to similar substrates using Quantum® and Instantbond® adhesives.
• Increase adhesion to thermoplastic rubber.
• Increase adhesion of polypropylene to itself or to other materials.
• Increase adhesion of many other low-energy plastics.
• Fast and reliable assembly of bonded parts.
• Ease of use.
• Quick dry.
• Strong and durable bond on treated low energy plastics.
- engineered plastics
- heavy equipment
- energy and utilities
- industrial assemblies
- medical device assemblies