Brake Bonder 362
Brake Bonder 362 is a black heat curing, nitrile/phenolic solvent-based adhesive. Cured Brake Bonder 362 furnishes excellent resistance to thermal shock, chemicals, and water. The cured bond withstands temperatures exceeding 600ºF (315ºC). The primary application for Brake Bonder 362 is bonding brake, clutch, and other friction materials to metal.
• Single component
• Excellent resistance to high temperature, chemicals, and water
• Flexible, thermal shock resistant bond
• Excellent adhesion
• High strength at room temperature and elevated temperatures.
• Friction materials (brakes, clutches, etc.) to metal
• Aluminum, steel, and other metals to themselves and each other.