Dripstop® 921 is a single component multiple purpose anaerobic adhesive gel for locking, lubricating and sealing threaded fasteners and pipe fittings.
• Locks threads against vibrational loosening
• Lubricates threads to aid in assembly and eliminate thread damage
• Allows easy disassembly with normal hand tools
• Seals out air and moisture that cause corrosion – no more frozen or rust locked parts.
• Seals both liquids and gases in pipe threads and fittings
• Non-run gel consistency. Won’t drip or run onto nearby components
• Replaces Teflon® tape, grease, anti-seize and mechanical thread lockers
Seals and locks most hydraulic and pneumatic fittings up to a 1” diameter. Seals and locks pipe threads and fittings up to a 1” diameter. Seals and locks fasteners subject to vibration and shock or corrosive and harsh environments.