External Ammunition Sealant 76063
External Ammunition Sealant 76063 is a single component U.V. anaerobic sealant. 76061 has a low viscosity penetrating material capable of bonding and sealing primers and case mouths in ammunition. It is specially formulated for pre-assembled components; it works by capillary action sealing ammunition and improving bullet pull force. Curing occurs when the adhesive is applied between mating surfaces. The cured adhesive is a thermoset plastic suitable for temperatures up to 400ºF (204ºC) and endures exposure to most solvents.
External Ammunition Sealant 76063 is a medium-strength sealant that cures quickly at room temperature without the need for surface activators or heat to seal primer and case mouth assemblies. Fixturing strength develops in two to five minutes, Full strength will be reached in 24 hours. Cure fillets at UV light irradiances above 60 milliwatts/cm² to ensure proper cure.
• UV fluorescence for in-process inspection
• 100% solid system (no solvents)
• Low Odor medium strength
• Excellent environmental resistance
• Variable bullet pull strength capability
• Improve ballistics
• Improve standard deviations
• Good gap filling properties
• UV and anaerobic curing mechanism suitable for metal parts
• Excellent capillary performance