Fusionbond® 376 is a two component, room temperature curing, 1:1 ratio, methacrylate adhesive system. Fusionbond® 376 is formulated to provide fixturing strength within 10 to 15 minutes. This adhesive is Halogen free. Fusionbond® 376 forms resilient bonds and maintains its strength over a wide range of temperatures. Fusionbond® 376 is suitable for bonding a variety of substrates with a minimum of surface preparation. It provides toughness at temperatures from -67 to 250°F.
Recommended substrates: PVC, acrylic, ABS, stainless steel, aluminum, and some types of fiberglass.
• Halogen free 3rd party independent tested
• Non-sagging gaps filled to 0.376 inch
• Superior impact and peel strength
• Little or no surface preparation
• Rapid room temperature cure
• 100% reactive
• Excellent environmental resistance
Polycarbonate and blends
PVC & Vinyls