HASA 66071 is a single component structural anaerobic adhesive formulated for bonding rigid assemblies at high temperatures. HASA 66071 cures when it is confined between mating surfaces. Hernon® Primer 50 accelerates the cure.
• Single component, ready to use adhesive.
• Room temperature cure.
• 100% active material, no solvents.
• Easy clean up. Wipe uncured adhesive from outer surfaces.
• RoHS 2011/65/EU Annex II and Halogen content (Cl, Br, I, F) compliance testing through independent 3rd party verification for electronic equipment.
• Bonding ferrite to plated metals in electric motors and loudspeakers.
• Bonding of glass and ceramics.
• Where fast setting of adhesives with high structural properties is required.