Grenade Fuse Sealant 40995
Grenade Fuse Sealant 40995 is a single component low viscosity Ultraviolet and an Anaerobic curing system. The sealant contains no solvent and there is no shrinkage due to solvent evaporation. Grenade Fuse Sealant 40995 will offer an environmentally resistant coating and improved primer retention. Curing occurs when the adhesive is confined between mating surfaces and exposure to Ultraviolet energy for 3 seconds. The cured adhesive is a high-performance thermoset plastic suitable for temperatures -40F up to 400ºF (204ºC).
Grenade Igniter Case Sealant 40995 cures quickly at room temperature without the need for surface activators or heat to join threaded assemblies. Fixturing strength develops in five minutes, or within 10 seconds by exposing the edge fillets to high intensity long wavelength UV light (365 nm). Full strength will be reached in 24 hours. Cure fillets at UV light irradiances above 60 milliwatts/cm² to insure proper cure.
• UV fluorescence for in-process inspection
• 100% solid system (no solvents).
• Excellent environmental resistance
• Good gap filling properties.
• No shrinkage due to solvent evaporation
• Rapid room temperature cure
• UV and anaerobic curing mechanism