Nuts N’ Bolts® 410
Nuts N’ Bolts® 410 is a single component, low viscosity anaerobic adhesive/sealant designed especially for wicking applications. It has the ability to penetrate porous structures and cracks by capillary action, filling voids as large as 0.005 in.
• Sealing porous welds on storage and fuel tanks.
• Sealing welded transformer housings.
• Sealing brazed and soldered joints on air conditioner coils, heater cores and piping system.
• Sealing porous die and sand castings such as engine blocks, manifolds and compressor parts.
• Sealing press fitted and other cylindrical assemblies where leakage is a problem.
• Easy to use, one part, self-hardening.
• Eliminates leakage through porosities and cracks.
• Reduces warranty costs by sealing micro porosity not found during leak testing.
Each batch of Nuts N’ Bolts® 410 is tested to the lot requirements of ASTM D5363 (AN0241) and meets the requirements