Nuts N’ Bolts® 423
Nuts N’ Bolts® 423 is a single component anaerobic thread locking material, which is thixotropic and develops medium strength. The product cures when confined in the absence of air between close fitting metal surfaces and is particularly suitable for less active substrates such a stainless steel and plated surfaces.
• Prevents loosening and leakage of threaded fasteners.
• Pump and motor mounting bolts.
• Engine rocker nuts
• Equipment housing screws.
• Situations were disassembly with hand tools is required.
Each batch of Nuts N’ Bolts® 423 is tested to the lot requirements of ASTM D5363 (AN0321), and to the detail requirements of MIL-S-46163A (Type II Grade N).
- engineered plastics
- heavy equipment
- energy and utilities
- industrial assemblies
- medical device assemblies