Nuts N’ Bolts® 429
Nuts N’ Bolts® 429 is a single component anaerobic thread locking adhesive. Nuts N’ Bolts® 429 is a high-strength adhesive for locking and sealing large bolts and studs 1inch and larger diameters. Curing occurs only when adhesive is confined between mating surfaces. The cured adhesive is suitable for temperatures up to 300oF (149oC) and exposure to most solvents.
• Locking studs into marine motor housing.
• Rock-crusher studs
• Locomotive studs
• Hydraulic press studs (large diameter)
• Cylinder liner studs
• Snow plow blade bolts
• Submarine studs
• Prevents loosening of threaded parts
• Prevents rusting of threads
• Seals against leakage
• Cures without cracking of shrinking
• Easily applied with Hernon® application equipment
• Low inventory-fits wide range of bolt sizes
• Single component-no mixing
• No curing outside of joint
Nuts N’ Bolts® 429 meets the requirements of ASTM D5363 (AN0211) which replaced MIL-S-46163A (Type I Grade L) specifications.