Tuffbond® 47771 adhesive/sealant is a two-component epoxy. This adhesive is a 100% solid system, one to one ratio, room temperature cure system.
* Tank lining
* Chemical resistant flooring
* Marine coating
* Underwater coating
* Potting electrical components
* Excellent resistance to organic acids and bases.
* Good mechanical properties.
* Outstanding resistance to abrasion.
* Non-critical mixing.
* Excellent adhesion to a wide variety of substrates
Tuffbond® 47771 should be stored in a cool, dry location in unopened containers at a temperature between 46ºF to 82ºF (8ºC to 28ºC) unless otherwise labeled. Optimal storage is at the lower half of this temperature range. To prevent contamination of unused material, do not return any material to its original container.