Ultrabond® Sealant 721 is a UV curable adhesive that can be used to seal a variety of plastics when exposed to UV light. The sealant offers a watertight seal with excellent environmental resistance. Prevents material from escaping through a crimped seal. With Ultrabond® Sealant 721 a low powered UV lamp (Blacklight), can be used to inspect for the presence of adhesive on the substrates.
• UV fluorescence for in-process inspection
• Excellent Water Resistance
• Good adhesion to a variety of plastics
• 100% solid system (no solvents)
• Good gap filling properties
• No shrinkage due to solvent evaporation
• Rapid UV cure and self-leveling