Hernon Manufacturing epoxies, silicones and polyurethanes are used for potting and encapsulation. The high chemical, impact and temperature resistance of epoxies make them ideal for protecting sensitive electronics.Hernon Manufacturing potting materials start out as low viscosity self-leveling liquids that quickly fill gaps in and around components. Cured results can vary widely including rigid, opaque compounds or clear, flexible compounds as needed to meet manufacturing specs.
All Hernon Manufacturing potting materials are 100% solid system with NO solvents. Curing for different formulas can be initiated using heat via the Hernon Manufacturing UV LED curing lights or anaerobically with the available low exotherm formulas. The Hernon Manufacturing full-service lab offers substrate thermal expansion matching and pulls from an active library of over 5000 different adhesive and sealant formulas to ensure strong adhesion to most substrates including composite materials.
View Hernon Manufacturing Potting Products
Popular Epoxies for Potting
VIEW HERNON MANUFACTURING POTTING EPOXIES
- Ultrabond® 721: A UV curable adhesive that can be used to seal a variety of plastics when exposed to UV light. The sealant offers a watertight seal with excellent environmental resistance.
- Silastomer® 343: A non-corrosive, non-slumping single component, room temperature RTV silicone adhesive/sealant. Formulated to maintain sealant integrity for over 25 years.
- Tuffbond® 322: A transparent 2:1 flexible, low viscosity, general purpose resin system used for casting, potting, and encapsulating of electrical and electronic components.
- Tuffbond® 321: A flexible, low viscosity, general purpose resin system used for casting, potting, and encapsulating of electrical and electronic components.
- Tuffbond® 317: A two component room temperature cure system. By changing the ratio of resin and hardener the cured adhesive can change from a tough and flexible to a hard and rigid system.
- Tuffbond® 316: A black version of Tuffbond® 317 used to protect proprietary technologies from view.
- Tuffbond® 302: A modified epoxy adhesive that provides a very fast room temperature cure. Tuffbond 302 exhibits very good moisture, chemical and heat resistance.